Sally M. - Springfield, IL : Clifford L. - Punta Gorda, FL : Fred B. - Charlotte Hall, MD: Randolph H. - New York, NY : Alex A. - Safety Harbor, FL : Tom O. - Parkville, MD : David C. - East Lansing, MI : Peggy T. - Plantation, FL : Kent T. - Harrison, AR : Veronica A. - Anchorage, AK : Beth P. - Orlando, FL : John D. - Miami, FL : Peter E. - Sarasota, FL :
I do a lot of online ordering; I am SO impressed with the personal touch of your customer service...how refreshing!!
Hey Spencer... you know, these days people are quick to complain or criticize....I thought i would send this right away, before it is old news...I realize it was probably a cheap little project,.. but i would like to compliment you on an exemplary job...
The little shifts that can happen, that can take away from a project, went the other way... all your little shifts were perfect... i love the job, extremely happy with the results & service, and hope the client is also... look forward to working with you again on another (hopefully "Grander") project......cheers
The samples are terrific!
I especially like the "14pt Tango"...
Thank you, Spencer, for a thorough, professional and excellent job on these samples!
Thanks so much for your continued great service and the quality of your final product. We'll be in touch in a few months for our next batch of menus!
I got the flyers today, they look great. Thank you for sending the ones out in the mail for me. You saved me a lot of time by doing that.
The laminated documents are fantastic. I have recommended others to Lamination Station. When the time comes, I will certainly use your services again!
We just received our first order from you. I’d like to make a couple of comments.
First, we have been very impressed with the pre-sales, order and delivery process with our first order. You have been extremely professional, prompt and helpful and we greatly appreciate it. Second, the print and lamination quality on our product is excellent. It was packaged well and everything went off without a hitch. You delivered our first order to us faster and less expensively than the printing companies in our own town. Thank you!
Wow, talk about great customer service!!!! Thanks so much for reaching out to me. The items you did for us were so good, they will last another summer :)!!
Thanks so much.
All the best!
I got the placemats and they are excellent! They are exactly what I was wanting. Thank you for the quality work and the timely turn around!
Thanks for watching out for my account number. Thanks for the telephone call follow up too. That care is one of the reasons why I like dealing with Lamination Station. Thanks so much. I own two centers and often split or share supplies orders between the two centers, which includes splitting the shipping cost, too.
It's awesome, lamination heaven!!!
Thanks for the fast turnaround and get quality print and lamination job you did for us! Definitely will be using your services again soon!
Awesome! The books came out great with the coil binding as you suggested. Quick turnaround, perfect quality and price!
Beth P. - Orlando, FL :
Signup for email, New Products, and Special Discounts
- ProLam Ultra-XL Heavy Duty Pouch Laminator, 18" Width
- ProLam Ultra X6 Heavy Duty Pouch Laminator, 13" Width
- 5/8" Wide Flat Lanyard w/Split Ring & Trigger Hook, Nectarine, 10ct
- Neon Pink Badge Reel with vinyl strap
- ProLam Ultra X10 Heavy Duty Pouch Laminator, 13" Width
- Neon Green Badge Reel with vinyl strap
- 5/8 Neon Orange Breakaway Lanyard and Swivel Hook
- 5/8 Neon Purple Breakaway Lanyard and Swivel Hook
- Neon Blue Badge Reel with vinyl strap
- 5/8 Neon Blue Breakaway Lanyard and Swivel Hook
- Tamerica 4-Pin SecureBind Punch & Bind
- 5/8 Neon Green Breakaway Lanyard and Swivel Hook
- Neon Orange Badge Reel with vinyl strap
- Neon Yellow Badge Reel with vinyl strap
- 5/8 Neon Yellow Breakaway Lanyard and Swivel Hook
- 5/8 Neon Pink Breakaway Lanyard and Swivel Hook
If we made a mistake and sent you the wrong items, we will send you the right item and arrange to have the wrong one sent back at our cost. Please call 800-419-0247 for immediate service.
We can only accept unopened/unused products for return within 30 days of the purchase date. Defective merchandise can be exchanged for the same item.
Electrical items are not subject to return under any circumstances. Electrical items can only be repaired or replaced under the specific policies of the equipment manufacturer. In most cases the machine would have to be shipped back to the manufacturer at the cost of the customer, the manufacturer will repair or replace the identical unit and ship back to the customer at the cost of the manufacturer. As the manufacturer does not know whether the defect is a user induced problem (99% of all electrical equipment problems are user induced), this method is the only industry-wide accepted return policy for electrical items. All shipping is done by UPS Ground unless the customer desires to bear the cost of faster shipping methods such as air shipping. No advance shipping of replacement units is done on electrical equipment.
Exchange items will be shipped once the original item has been received and inspected. For immediate exchanges, you can purchase the new item and have it sent, and then we will credit your account when the original item is received. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs and will be charged accordingly. All returned items will be inspected for damage and charges will be assessed before a new item is sent. Lamination Station is not responsible for damage during shipping. Please review the packing guidelines at: http://ups.com/using/services/packaging/guidline.html
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must accompany all returned products. We do not accept any returns without a RMA number. To receive an RMA number, please contact a customer service representative at 800-419-0247. You may also request an RMA number by using the following contact form: Contact Us.
- Lamination Station will not accept returns without a vaild RMA number. If you need to send us a return or exchange, please call and get an RMA number first. This number allows us to recognize your return when it comes in and expedite your refund or exchange.
- Requests for RMA numbers must be made within 30 days of ship date shown on invoice.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 business days (two calendar weeks), please ship your return to arrive at our warehouse within 10 business days.
- Once you have the RMA, follow the directions on the RMA form emailed or faxed to you and ship the product back to us. You'll need to pay for shipping costs unless given alternate instructions from an authorized customer service representative. You must ship your return using a shipping company that can track packages such as UPS/FedEx/Airborne - We request that you do not mail your return with the US Postal Service.. We are not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise. Keep your tracking receipt from the shipping company so you can track your package if it does not arrive or file a claim if it is damaged during the return process.
- All items must be in "as-new" condition, in original packaging and with all manuals and accessories. Any discrepancies could result in a delay or partial forfeiture of your credit. Do not return any product in its' own packaging, you must use a shipping carton and place your return inside with sufficient packaging to prevent damage in-transit.
- When your return has been received and processed, we will credit your account for the amount of your purchase -- less shipping/handling, applicable taxes and any associated restocking fees.
- Credits usually require between two and three weeks to register with your bank or credit card after a return has been processed.
- Special order merchandise is non-returnable unless error is on the part of Seller.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee unless the item(s) are found to be defective.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. Shipping is part of the transaction and not the product. Only a product can be returned, so only the product price is refunded. If the product is defective or damaged, we will pay the return freight and send you a new product. If a product is exchanged or returned for a refund, then the customer is responsible for the shipping, including any damage incurred on the way to Lamination Station. All re-shipments will be made in the same method the original order was placed. Customers will be responsible for upgrades to UPS Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air or 3 Day Select.
[Top of Page]
If you order an out-of-stock item from us, we will email you when we expect that product to be available. You will then be among the first to receive the item when we receive it. To cancel your order, please contact us: Contact Us
Lamination Station, Inc. will not charge your credit card for backordered items until we ship your order. Since we only charge shipping and handling for items shipped, backordered items will have shipping and handling charges added when the backorder is shipped. Backorders will be shipped using the shipping method you selected. To change your shipping method, please contact us: Contact Us. Be sure to reference your Confirmation Number in your inquiry.
[Top of Page]
Canceling an Order
You may only cancel items from your order that are currently in a backorder status. If you would like to cancel backordered items from your order, please contact us: Contact Us
Items that have already entered the shipping process can NOT be canceled.
If you would like to be credited for an order that has shipped, please contact a customer service representative and follow the instructions for receiving a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) as listed above.
[Top of Page]
We are sorry, but Custom Orders are not available for refund.
[Top of Page]