Sally M. - Springfield, IL : Clifford L. - Punta Gorda, FL : Fred B. - Charlotte Hall, MD: Randolph H. - New York, NY : Alex A. - Safety Harbor, FL : Tom O. - Parkville, MD : David C. - East Lansing, MI : Peggy T. - Plantation, FL : Kent T. - Harrison, AR : Veronica A. - Anchorage, AK : Beth P. - Orlando, FL : John D. - Miami, FL : Peter E. - Sarasota, FL :
I do a lot of online ordering; I am SO impressed with the personal touch of your customer service...how refreshing!!
Hey Spencer... you know, these days people are quick to complain or criticize....I thought i would send this right away, before it is old news...I realize it was probably a cheap little project,.. but i would like to compliment you on an exemplary job...
The little shifts that can happen, that can take away from a project, went the other way... all your little shifts were perfect... i love the job, extremely happy with the results & service, and hope the client is also... look forward to working with you again on another (hopefully "Grander") project......cheers
The samples are terrific!
I especially like the "14pt Tango"...
Thank you, Spencer, for a thorough, professional and excellent job on these samples!
Thanks so much for your continued great service and the quality of your final product. We'll be in touch in a few months for our next batch of menus!
I got the flyers today, they look great. Thank you for sending the ones out in the mail for me. You saved me a lot of time by doing that.
The laminated documents are fantastic. I have recommended others to Lamination Station. When the time comes, I will certainly use your services again!
We just received our first order from you. I’d like to make a couple of comments.
First, we have been very impressed with the pre-sales, order and delivery process with our first order. You have been extremely professional, prompt and helpful and we greatly appreciate it. Second, the print and lamination quality on our product is excellent. It was packaged well and everything went off without a hitch. You delivered our first order to us faster and less expensively than the printing companies in our own town. Thank you!
Wow, talk about great customer service!!!! Thanks so much for reaching out to me. The items you did for us were so good, they will last another summer :)!!
Thanks so much.
All the best!
I got the placemats and they are excellent! They are exactly what I was wanting. Thank you for the quality work and the timely turn around!
Thanks for watching out for my account number. Thanks for the telephone call follow up too. That care is one of the reasons why I like dealing with Lamination Station. Thanks so much. I own two centers and often split or share supplies orders between the two centers, which includes splitting the shipping cost, too.
It's awesome, lamination heaven!!!
Thanks for the fast turnaround and get quality print and lamination job you did for us! Definitely will be using your services again soon!
Awesome! The books came out great with the coil binding as you suggested. Quick turnaround, perfect quality and price!
Sally M. - Springfield, IL :
Clifford L. - Punta Gorda, FL :
Fred B. - Charlotte Hall, MD:
Randolph H. - New York, NY :
Alex A. - Safety Harbor, FL :
Tom O. - Parkville, MD :
David C. - East Lansing, MI :
Peggy T. - Plantation, FL :
Kent T. - Harrison, AR :
Veronica A. - Anchorage, AK :
Beth P. - Orlando, FL :
John D. - Miami, FL :
Peter E. - Sarasota, FL :
Signup for email, New Products, and Special Discounts
- 5/8 Neon Purple Breakaway Lanyard and Swivel Hook
- Neon Orange Badge Reel with vinyl strap
- 5/8" Wide Flat Lanyard w/Split Ring & Trigger Hook, Nectarine, 10ct
- 5/8 Neon Pink Breakaway Lanyard and Swivel Hook
- Neon Pink Badge Reel with vinyl strap
- 5/8 Neon Orange Breakaway Lanyard and Swivel Hook
- Neon Yellow Badge Reel with vinyl strap
- 5/8 Neon Green Breakaway Lanyard and Swivel Hook
- 5/8 Neon Blue Breakaway Lanyard and Swivel Hook
- 5/8 Neon Yellow Breakaway Lanyard and Swivel Hook
- Tamerica 4-Pin SecureBind Punch & Bind
- Neon Blue Badge Reel with vinyl strap
- Neon Green Badge Reel with vinyl strap
Need your items printed too? We offer full digital & offset printing services! Simply send us your print ready setup files and we'll print everything for you too!
For more information on printing, click here - PRINTING INFO
PERFECT FOR: Printed products that need to be durable, waterproof and air-tight. Laminating brings out the best in your printed products!
Menus Posters Name Tags Charts Maps
Books Signs Write-on/Wipe-off Surfaces
POP Displays Rolodex Cards Business Cards
COMMON LAMINATE MATERIALS:
LAMINATING MATERIAL THICKNESSES:
1.7mil, 3mil, 5mil, 7mil, 10mil, 15mil
EDGE OPTIONS: Flush Cut, Edge Sealed, Varied Margin Seal, Round Corners, Square Corners.
POST LAMINATION SERVICE OPTIONS: Heat folding (menus, pop displays), Hole Drilling, Comb Binding, Plastic Coil Binding, Wire Binding, Eyeletting, Grommets, Collating, Easels and More!
~ Maximum width we can laminate is 24" ~
~ Length does not matter, but one dimension of your item has to be 24" or less. ~
~ Sizes listed/priced below are only standard paper sizes, we can laminate anything square! ~
|TWO SIDED CLEAR LAMINATION PRICING
Prices listed are for laminating ONLY, printing costs are additional and would have to be estimated
(25 piece minimum)
|SIZE||1.7 MIL||3.0 MIL||5.0 MIL||7.0 MIL||10.0 MIL||15.0 MIL|
|5.5" x 8.5"||0.60||0.60||0.75||0.90||1.20||2.30|
|8.5" x 11"||0.70||0.70||0.90||1.10||1.55||3.00|
|8.5" x 14"||0.95||1.00||1.20||1.50||2.30||4.50|
|11" x 14"||1.00||1.05||1.30||1.60||2.50||4.90|
|11" x 17"||1.10||1.15||1.40||1.70||2.60||5.10|
|12" x 18"||1.30||1.35||1.60||CALL||3.00||CALL|
|17" x 22"||2.30||2.40||2.80||CALL||5.90||N/A|
|22" x 28"||N/A||4.20||5.40||N/A||11.70||N/A|
|24" x 36"||N/A||5.40||7.00||N/A||15.20||N/A|
|All above prices are EACH and then add a Setup Fee of $12.50 per size/thickness/job|
|For Matte Finish (1.7/3/5/10Mil), multiply above prices by x 2|
|For Scuff Resistance Matte (Velvet or Soft Touch) Finish (1.7 only), multiply above price by x 2.5|
|For OPP Film (1.2Mil only), multiply 1.7Mil price by x 2|
Need help deciding? Call us for information on your application!
3 - 4 Day Turnaround on most orders
Under 25pcs? - Take prices above multiply x3 and 5 - 7 day turnaround after receipt.
Over 500pcs at one time or
~ Call or Email for volume pricing! ~
|POST LAMINATION SERVICES OFFERED|
(Heat folding based on sizes up to 11" x 17", call for pricing on folding of larger sizes)
|Single Fold||0.50 ea|
|Double Fold||0.75 ea|
|Triple Fold||1.50 ea|
|Quad Fold||2.00 ea|
|CORNER ROUNDING**||- per item -||0.15 ea|
|HOLE DRILLING/PUNCHING**||- per item (up to 3 holes) -||0.15 ea|
|PLASTIC COIL, PLASTIC COMB OR WIRE BINDING***||starting at 4.75 per book|
|EYELETTING/GROMMETS**||starting at 1.50 each|
|EASELS ATTACHED**||starting at 2.00 each|
Laminating Service Order
- Let us handle your job from start to finish! Alleviate all those concerns about paper weight, lamination thickness, finishing options, etc. and simply contact the experts at Lamination Station. We'll take your prepared setup file and print, laminate, drill, fold, bind, you name it! Simply contact us at 800-419-0247 and we'll take it from there! You can also contact us via email for a quote at: QUOTE REQUEST
- OR, if you already have items to laminate, if you are going to print your own items to send us or you plan on having them printed by your local printer, we can give you some recommendations: For best end products, print on a minimum of 70lb Uncoated Digital Text, 100lb Gloss (coated) Text or 80lb Gloss (coated) Cover. Paper weights lighter or thinner than recommended do not typically laminate well & will have a tendency to not lay flat or cause rippling, wrinkling or 'potato chipping' in the final product. "A good start makes for a good finish!" NOTE: Items sent in on substandard or thin paper may be refused for laminating services as they likely can and will be ruined in the process of laminating. We kindly refuse to put out low quality work.
- Print out our Service Order Form & fill it out completely so we know how to finish your items. Items received w/o a Service Order Form will not be entered into the production cycle. Avoid unnecessary delays, don't forget to submit your completed Service Order Form.
- Package your printed items in a box that fits them tightly, then place that box inside a shipping carton allowing for a minimum of 2" of cushioning all around the box your printed items are in - this is required to prevent damage in-transit of your items. We do not recommend shipping your printed items in a bag mailer or bubble pack or envelope for shipping to us as they will more than likely arrive damaged and we will not be able laminate them - lamination cannot make a good product from product received damaged (bent corners, folded over, wrinkled, scuff damage, etc.)
- Place your completed Service Order Form either on top of your printed items in the shipping carton or in a packing list envelope on the outside of the shipping carton.
- We strongly advise against sending any payment information with your paper items, we will contact you for payment information once we receive your order.
- Once we receive your job for finishing, we will check to see if we have any questions and assign a production start date, typically the day after your job is received.
- At this time if we have any questions/concerns we will contact you and we will also contact you for payment information and give you an estimated completion date & ship date.
- Once your job is completed, we will process your invoice and send you a copy via email along with shipping information & tracking information.
- Be sure to note on the Service Order Form if any special shipping instructions are required such as Next Day Air shipping options or drop shipping to an alternate address, etc.
If you have any questions at all, please call us! 800-419-0247