David W.-Arvada, CO:
Thank you SO very much for your answer. I did just pay this and I promise that I will be a repeat customer. Already I have a few business contacts that I will pass along your company name as it appears you have an incredible business with incredible products/prices so thank you in advance. I just wish the rest of America could follow your lead. Have a sensational and prosperous day!
Stan-Canyon Country, CA:
I just wanted to say i got my order today, the 7MIL letter size pouches that I received today were far superior to the letter size 7MIL I got from xxxxxxxxx. I am very pleased with the quality, if this is the perminant kind of pouch you carry I will continue ordering from you guys. I hope that you guys dont change manufacturers or whatever, cause that specific lam I got in the mail today is perfect!
Karen-New York, NY:
I got my computer back from repairs - thank goodness - and many thanks again to you for being so helpful during my computer issues last week, and for letting me pay by phone for the pouches. They work great in my Xerox 951 Laminator, and hope I can purchase more materials from your company in the future!
Signup for email, New Products, and Special Discounts
- 5/8" Wide Flat Lanyard w/Split Ring & Trigger Hook, Monaco Blue, 10ct
- Tamerica 4-Pin SecureBind Punch & Bind
- Akiles iLam 240 Professional 9.4 inch Pouch Laminator
- 5/8" Wide Flat Lanyard w/Split Ring & Trigger Hook, Black, 10ct
- 5/8" Wide Flat Lanyard w/Split Ring & Trigger Hook, Emerald, 10ct
- 5/8" Wide Flat Lanyard w/Split Ring & Trigger Hook, Nectarine, 10ct
Need your items printed too? We offer full digital & offset printing services! Simply send us your print ready setup files and we'll print everything for you too!
For more information on printing, click here - PRINTING INFO
PERFECT FOR: Printed products that need to be durable, waterproof and air-tight. Laminating brings out the best in your printed products!
Menus Posters Name Tags Charts Maps
Books Signs Write-on/Wipe-off Surfaces
POP Displays Rolodex Cards Business Cards
COMMON LAMINATE MATERIALS:
- Clear polyester high-gloss, durable and scratch resistant.
- Matte-finish polyester low-gloss, durable and great for readability.
- OPP high-gloss, write-on/wipe-off surface with dry erase markers.
LAMINATING MATERIAL THICKNESSES: 1.7mil, 3mil, 5mil, 10mil.
EDGE OPTIONS: Flush Cut, Edge Sealed, Varied Margin Seal, Round Corners, Square Corners.
POST LAMINATION SERVICE OPTIONS: Heat folding (menus, pop displays), Hole Drilling, Comb Binding, Plastic Coil Binding, Wire Binding, Eyeletting, Grommets, Collating, Easels and More!
|TWO SIDED CLEAR LAMINATION PRICING
(Prices based on 50 piecs minimum, under 50pcs the prices each are 3X indicated prices)
|SIZE||1.7 MIL||3.0 MIL||5.0 MIL||7.0 MIL||10.0 MIL||15.0 MIL|
|5.5" x 8.5"||0.25||0.25||0.31||0.37||0.51||1.02|
|8.5" x 11"||0.29||0.29||0.37||0.46||0.66||1.32|
|8.5" x 14"||0.39||0.41||0.51||0.61||1.01||2.02|
|11" x 14"||0.42||0.43||0.54||0.65||1.07||2.14|
|11" x 17"||0.45||0.48||0.59||0.71||1.13||2.26|
|12" x 18"||0.55||0.57||0.69||S/O||1.28||S/O|
|17" x 22"||0.99||0.99||1.16||S/O||2.54||N/A|
|22" x 28"||n/a||1.81||2.33||N/A||5.18||N/A|
|24" x 36"||n/a||2.33||3.01||N/A||6.68||N/A|
|For Matte Finish (3/5/10MIL), multiply above prices by x 1.75|
|For OPP Film (1.2MIL only), multiply 1.7MIL price by x 1.75|
Need help deciding? Call us for information on your application!
Setup Charge Per Standard Lamination Order: $ 12.50
1 - 2 Day Turnaround on orders 1000pcs or less!!
Over 1000pcs ~ Call for additional discounts!
|POST LAMINATION SERVICES OFFERED|
(Heat folding based on sizes up to 11" x 17", call for pricing on folding of larger sizes)
|Single Fold||0.25 ea|
|Double Fold||0.35 ea|
|Triple Fold||0.50 ea|
|Quad Fold||0.60 ea|
|CORNER ROUNDING**||- per item -||0.05 ea|
|HOLE DRILLING/PUNCHING**||- per item (up to 3 holes) -||0.05 ea|
|PLASTIC COIL, PLASTIC COMB OR WIRE BINDING***||starting at 1.75 per book|
|EYELETTING/GROMMETS**||starting at 0.35 each|
|EASELS ATTACHED**||starting at 0.75 each|
Laminating Service Order
- Print your items you want laminated or have them printed by your local printer. We recommend at minimum the following paper weights: 32lb Bond, 100lb Text or 80lb Cover. Paper weights lighter or thinner than recommended do not typically laminate well & will have a tendency to not lay flat or cause rippling, wrinkling or 'potatoe chipping' in the final product. "A good start makes for a good finish!"
- Print out our Service Order Form & fill it out completely so we know how to finish your items. Items received w/o a Service Order Form will not be entered into the production cycle. Avoid unnecessary delays, don't forget to submit your completed Service Order Form.
- Package your printed items in a box that fits them tightly, then place that box inside a shipping carton allowing for a minimum of 2" of cushioning all around the box your printed items are in - this is required to prevent damage in-transit of your items. We do not recommend shipping your printed items in a bag mailer or bubble pack or envelope for shipping to us as they will more than likely arrive damaged and we will not be able laminate them - lamination cannot make a good product from product received damaged (bent corners, folded over, wrinkled, scuff damage, etc.)
- Place your completed Service Order Form either on top of your printed items in the shipping carton or in a packing list envelope on the outside of the shipping carton.
- We strongly advise against sending any payment information with your paper items, we will contact you for payment information once we receive your order.
- Once we receive your job for finishing, we will check to see if we have any questions and assign a production start date, typically the day after your job is received.
- At this time if we have any questions/concerns we will contact you and we will also contact you for payment information and give you an estimated completion date & ship date.
- Once your job is completed, we will process your invoice and send you a copy via email along with shipping information & tracking information.
- Be sure to note on the Service Order Form if any special shipping instructions are required such as Next Day Air shipping options or drop shipping to an alternate address, etc.
If you have any questions at all, please call us! 800-419-0247